Betta Fish Forum banner

how many do you have?

8K views 45 replies 30 participants last post by  SterlingX123 
#1 ·
I've been reading alot on here... well, more looking at the pictures... but anyway... i'm noticing alot of looong signatures!
How many Bettas do you all have??
And, is it me or does it seem to be of popular choice the lighter colored bodies with bright fins as compared to the solids... reds, blues, etc? Is this just personal choice? Is there a reason?

#2 ·
I have 4 betas, 2 are Cambodians I think, pinkish with red fins, 1 white and 1 lavender with bits of red in the fin

#4 ·
I think I have 15 now. I don't really like solid reds and blues.

#6 ·
I have...woh 8 lol 3 male and 5 female. My siggy doesnt discribe their colors so here they are. ;)
Boys:
Ceasar is a red crowntail with blue marbleing(when i first got him he was a pearl color, now hes red with some blue spots)/
Ares is a red blue multicolor veil-tail.
Sparks is a blonde with a blue sheen veil-tail.
Girls:
Aqua is a blue veil-tail girl
Athena is red blue veil-tail girl
Venus is a red,green,blue veil -tail girl
Terry is a lil red cambodian butterfly veil-tail girl
Nikkii is a red cambodian with a blue spot on her head veil-tail girl

And I'm hoping to have lil babbies in a couple of days :D

#7 ·
Deux.

#8 ·
I only have 1 Betta (yellow), am planning on getting 4 more in the near future (green. blue. red and white).

~TPF

#13 ·
i have 7 all on my siggy 3 girls and 4 boys
these are their colors
snowball (white ct)
jellyfish (red with green and a little blue)
spike (red fins blue body)
diva ( solid blue)
dazzle (red on the tip of fins green in the middle blue on the body and base of fins)
peaches (solid orange)
bubbles ( solid blue)

#15 ·
I have 10 :) I don't really like the solid reds and blues, though I have one of both :p I prefer them to have some kind of pattern... like butterflies and such. I DO NOT like multicolored bettas the look like someone just threw a bunch of colors together, and they blended=/ I don't know why, I just don't. xD

#17 ·
I have two. Reno is my red and blue crowntail male and Pepper is a double tail male (white body with red fins). I have my eye on a cute little crowntail female with the same coloring as Pepper.

#20 ·
I have 2 bettas. Fire who is a solid red veilt tail and Kidomaru who is a purple and blue veil tail. I plan on buying 2 more. A female named sol or anything spanish and a boy named demyx

#21 ·
I have 11 bettas :) I like to have different colorings, one of each. Haha I have a red butterfly, purple butterfly, red/black metallic crowntail, mustard gas male, marble male, and a light blue/green crowntail. Then 5 girls one red, blue, green ish, yellow, and a mix! Wow I just realized all those colors are in my signature anyway.. ;)

#22 ·
mine are all in my sig i have 8!
my boys:
Toulouse is a blue grizzle (powder blue fins and frecklie body) Veil Tail
Mr. F has a black body and red fins, hes a Crown Tail
Harold is a solid blue Veil tail
my girls:
Luci is a cambodian butterfly with a black splotch on her left side (she has blue eyes) veil tail
Rathian is black with a blue green shine Crown tail
Ruby is my cambodian with a red face veil tail
Mrs.F is the same coloration as Mr.F she too is also a crown tail
Heidi is a solid blue veil tail

i tend to pick out the ones who get really excited to see me so they pick me :) i would LOVE to get one more male but i have been avoiding petco lol

#24 ·
We have six (6) male bettas. They live in two divided / heated / filtered 10g tanks (3 per tank).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.