Betta Fish Forum banner

Making A Syrian Hamster Care Guide. ;D

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  MaisyDawgThirteen 
#1 ·
I think I'm going to make a hamster care guide. ;) I've had mine for almost 2 years, so I know quite a bit. If anyone would like to post any pics of their syrian (aka teddy bear, golden, ect.) hamsters that'd be appreciated. :lol:

#2 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdnG9sVwjWY&list=UUPNv-kRfd3Z7v_rMW58vE9Q&index=93&feature=plpp_video

I don't have digital pics floating around of Puff or Button but I'd like to think I know a bit about hamsters :)

They need variety in their food, actually I stopped using a food dish and opted to scatter their food for free-run time out so they could collect their supper. It stimulates them and gives them something to do other than run in a wheel.

That video above (sorry for the quality) is an example of free running an obstacle (albeit simple) on my bed. With kitties!! haha! Button didn't care.

#5 · (Edited)
These pics are of Cozy, a hamster that was found roaming outside who I rescued. I was shocked by how sweet he was for being a stray! He never once tried to bite. We had a few years together before he passed away in his sleep, I'm guessing from old age.

This was his bin cage that I made:

#7 ·
I know I'm no expert. LOL I'll just be going from experiance.

And Bomba, they do have tails. :3 Just wittle stubby ones.

#9 ·
I will start this on the weekend. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.