Betta Fish Forum banner

A La Mode & Pearl R HERE!! (Pic Heavy)

719 views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  MaisyDawgThirteen 
#1 ·
Ok, so here are a few photos of the new imports. A La Mode, the male enjoying some food after being acclimated and Pearl while still being acclimated and in a larger tank afterwords. Please excuse Pearls dirty pics...LOL...she still had her travel water while being acclimated, I just could't wait any longer to capture some photos of this beauty. Hope you enjoy! Lui

I plan on pairing these two together and later on crossing pearl to a Red HM and then A La Mode to one of my Julius X Paris spawn that is now almost ready for jarring.

See less See more
#3 ·
They're both so pretty! Congrats on the safe arrival. I love the hints of color on Pearl, gives her quite a personality. And I already knew A La Mode was gonna be handsome. Can't wait to see the offspring!

#12 ·
What a stunning pair!!! HMPKs are definitely my favorite tailtype (after veiltails, lol) are you planning on breeding these guys? I call babies if you do! Hehe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.