Betta Fish Forum banner

my boys

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Kitch3ntools 
#1 ·
so i finally got myself a 10g and divided it for my boys! (my other 10g is for the girls) i couldnt find those report thingys anywhere for the dividers so there just jammed in there really good and i glued them to the top lip of the aquarium with aquarium glue so they wouldnt move (there stuck in there really good they dont move at all lol) tomarrow i plan on going to my local nursery to pick them up some pots for caves.

View attachment 8409

:D
from L to R
Toulouse, Mr.F, Harold

sadly Harold doesnt have as many plants because he ripped his caudal & anal fin on his plant in his old tank (it even passed the pantyhoes test) and i hadnt noticed how small Toulouse's caudal fin was untill i put him in with Harold

#8 ·
Thanks everyone!
heres a larger picture
View attachment 8436

the tank is infront of a window but it is a brandy new window so there is no drafting situation (i was scared anyway though and got them a heater, and i splurged and got my girls a heater too even tho the temp never gos under 76. both tanks are at 80 now) and im on a mission for a good background for their tank, if i cant find 1 ill just tape up some black card stock. i got them pots today!! there being cleaned right now :) i dont think ive ever seen my boys so pleased b4 there all simming around and being nosie they dont seem to notice their neighbor too much when they do they will have a flare fest then get distracted by me looking at them or the cat looking at them lol.

#11 ·
:D thanks everyone! my boys have turned into little hamms now! i never realized how much they would love this set up! especially Harold! he was my little grump b4 now hes my big flirt :D ugh LOVE them lol

the gravel was pretty cheep at petco. i got 3 small bags...didnt think id have enough (like i normaly do) and bought ALOT as you can see lolz it also looked darker in the store. my living room is brown, green, and red. the girls tank thats right next to the boys has brownish red and black gravel so i wanted something fun for the boys lol

now that the boys are in the 10g i have 3 extra tanks *evil laugh* there could possibly be more fish in my future :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.