Betta Fish Forum banner

Little fish paintings, recognize any?

16K views 177 replies 35 participants last post by  bettalover2033 
#1 ·
So I got bored last night & opted to paint some. Though I wanted to use colored pencil, it soon became obvious that it wouldn't work. I'm not very good, but I didn't want to bother with drawing, would of taken too much time & I'd have to think of my own things. Borrowed some pictures, let me know if you don't want them posted here & I'll ask a moderator to delete them. Enjoy.

PS. if you want me to paint your fish, no problem, just send me the picture! ^.^

Goldfish.

A fish from BettySplendens, owned by Bettagirl7.

A Rainbow Shark.

A Swordtail.

DTCT owned by Maximol.

One of my Angelfish.

Aries owned by Scorps.

See less See more
#31 ·
These are awesome. I want one of Caesar or Tanya. I need to get pictures of one of them.

#32 ·
hello im sorry to bother you but i was wondering if it isnt too much of a problem?, would you be able to paint a picture of one of my bettas:) ??? i could give you a picture??:)

#34 · (Edited)
#37 ·
wow wish i could Paint like that!........umm maybe i can i donno...... haven't painted fish in a while just backgrounds or my website. any way Nice job you should try selling those.
and what type o paint do you use? i use acrylic and water color.

#50 ·
I just got back into art, so if I stop, it will be, 'oh, just one more day'. And that will turn into months, then years again. So I work through the bad and just go back and redo the ones that weren't quite right. You should see all the hours, drafts and steps I go through when I draw Anime! >.<

#52 ·
hey im really sorry to ask again...im tryin to get all my bettas drawn in some sort of manner.. only one more i swear.. unless you want to do both :).. haha just kidding one is enough could you draw cielo? part of his tail is see through so just warning.. the end of his tail looks like he dosnt have a tail but its there i promise its just see through

Attachments

#57 ·
okay well i want to say is good luck and if you would like you could do mine last.

proffered to be the last person. if it helps:/. is there anything else i can do to help take a load off you?

#58 ·
O wow secuono ur paintings are really beautiful, I just thought of this maybe if u don't mind and ur not too busy u could paint my Jasper, it would be a cute way to remember my first fishy love. I'll send u a good pic.

It would be a memorial pic so feel free to add anything u feel should be there, i'll add a few more pics of him in my album if u need insperation.

He's a blue vt but he marbled a few times, this is a great pic of him.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.