Betta Fish Forum banner

Pet Portraiture

6K views 41 replies 10 participants last post by  betta lover1507 
#1 · (Edited)
Offering pet portraiture of your finned friend. This can be a betta or any type of fish you want. Just post a clear photo of your fish, and whether or not you want black and white or color. All portraits are done in pencil.

Black and White:

8x10, unmatted, unframed $25 + $5 shipping = $30
8x10, matted (white matte) $30 + $5 shipping = $35
8x10, matted and framed (White matte, Black frame) $40 + $10 shipping =$50

Color:

8x10, unmatted, unframed $50 + $5 shipping= $55
8x10, matted (white matte) $55 + $5 shipping =$60
8x10, matted and framed (white matte, black frame) $65 + $10 shipping= $75

--I will only accept the first request posted. I will repost this listing once I am available for the next subject--

Payment by Paypal ONLY. Payment due upon completion of artwork (Prior to shipping.) You can receive an online preview prior to payment, upon request. Please allow up to 3 weeks for your preview. Shipping can be expedited upon request, and a quote given, otherwise shipping is for basic ground service (7-10 days).

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I don't have any other realistic fish uploaded to show you, but here is some of my other work. Dog in pencil, water color lion, and cartoon fish in pen and colored pencil.

Attachments

#7 ·
Hey Steph, gorgeous work! I didn't know you were an artist. :D I'm definitely interested. I just need to decide which of my brats . . . er, I mean, bettas, to choose. As soon as I've made a decision and found a good photo, I'll get back to you.

Do you do cats?

#9 ·
Aww, Smellie. :) Okay. I think I'm going with two color with matte. One of my betta Sherman and one of my cat Risdee. I'll locate the pics within a day or so. Clear pics of Sherm are hard to come by, the little wiggler. Shall I post the pics here when I find them?

#10 ·
Wow those are awsome! Could you do one picture with 3 dogs on one? I would love to get one of my mom and dads two dogs they have and one that recently passed away. Oh can you do people to?

#11 ·
Sakura, sounds good. Yep u can post here or private message me, whichever you prefer.

Calmwaters, I can do 3 in one and people but since it is a bit more complex than just doing 1 subject, the price might change a bit. Depends. You can show me the photos and I can quote u. :) I would be happy to do it though, as soon as I am done with Sakuras.

#12 ·
Ok thank you I will get the pics together asap. The person would be my sweet little granny she passed away a few months ago at 101 years old.

#14 ·
Cool, I will get started prob Sunday or Monday. I think those pics are good but I'm also checking on my phone so will let you know once I look on the computer if I might need another. Your kitty is sssssoooooo cute! What a doll face. Do you want the full body of kitty or just face?

Calm, I'm so sorry for your loss. I've never drawn an elderly person before so not sure if I could do you justice or not but I am willing to try and if it turns out terrible I will let you know. :) it will be a few weeks wait as u know because I am doing 2 for sakura first. Thanks :)

#17 ·
Working on Sherman now, Sakura! Tried last night but I was so tired so it did not turn out well. Hopefully today is better! :p

Actually, to be more correct, I put down 2 of my fish last night (Hot Tomale and Tumult) and it was very rough on my emotions... So, drawing Sherman was somewhat therapeutic... but nevertheless, I sucked. LOL... So I try again today!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.