Betta Fish Forum banner

Show me your funniest betta photos!

Tags
bettas funny
48K views 251 replies 121 participants last post by  Innerbeauty 
#1 ·
Show me your funniest betta photos! I wanna see funny ones :) This is mine of blaze saying " Oh no you didn't!"

#32 ·
My mom's cat Autumn sniffing Gary my male Betta as Kitty my female Betta watches. It is like they are talking to her. In the other picture Autumn looks shocked as if to say "You will never guess what those fish just told me!" LOL

#42 ·
First one is of Charlie "I blend in so perfectly, try to find me"

Second is of Jasper "Something weird is happening to me, don't take pictures!"

View attachment 17284

View attachment 17285

Sorry I suck at this, making funny captions, but I did have a laugh at all u other guy's pics!
Keep up the great work!!

#43 · (Edited)
First thing that came to mind when I saw this pic... So I made a poster! :D

Dont worry. So far Gabe has been playing nice and leaving the cories alone. Yes, I bought 3 julii cories from a LFS today (first time there - was impressed very nice, clean, decorated tanks). Gabriel flared once or twice when they were in the bag but then he ignored them. He might get curious and follow them around a bit but he generally keeps to himself. Im keeping my fingers crossed that everyting will turn out well. Only time will tell I guess. The cories are CUTE! unfortunately I cant tell them apart so they have no names. they're just known as "the crowd". I had my driftwood covered in some white gunk (normal for new wood) and an hour later its perfectly clean! 0_0

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.