Betta Fish Forum banner

New here and here is my Betta

997 views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Paul R 
#1 ·
I had for a year now and it just recoverded from a fin infection . and now this his how he looks .

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow! I love that coloring in bettas! He has some great looking fins too! He is absoutly awwdorable! =] How big of a tank do you have him in?

#3 ·
I down graded to a 3 gallon from a 10 gallon cause his fin affection. So now he his living in a nice filtered heated smaller tank for right now until i think he is better to go back in the 10 gallon :) . My female is on the way aswell thinking about breading .

Thanks for the replie :) .

#4 ·
No problem! Glad to have you on the forum! =] Can't wait to see the female when she arrives! I've always wanted to breed my bettas but I don't have the time...Money..or room to do it! Once again Welcome to the forum! =]

#8 ·
Thanks i made this tank as a recovery tank lol he recovered really well from the infection i will post up pictures of my other tank .

His name is Sharkie my son named him :) .

i'm planning on getting a whole lot of them i have plenty of table room in my garage .

thanks for the welcome :-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.