Betta Fish Forum banner

Let's see those Crowntails!

2K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  betta lover1507 
#1 ·
I have always liked crowntails, but lately I have been falling in love more and more with them! I would love to see everyone crowntails!!!

Here are mine

See less See more
#3 ·
#4 ·
PS: I love your red and black crowntail girl!

#10 ·
They are my least fav type, but I have more of them then any other.

Ferb

RIP Midnight Sun and The Dark Lord

Mr Magic Mushroom chillin in a hotel room someplace in Canada in January.
Him and the Blue one survived the trip from Alaska to New York.

All came from either Walmart in Fairbanks, Alaska or Walmart in Queensbury, New York - except the female. She was from Petco

#12 ·
The newer walmart, the one closest to Kmart, ( i think technically that one is in Hudson falls?) seems to be a little better then the older one in Queensbury.

Have you been to the Petco that opened? I am not impressed with them. last time I was there, every one of their tanks had dead fish in it and the customer service is pretty bad too. I told the guy I wanted one of the yellow/ivory snails since I have a dark blue sand substrate. He gives me a big. black mystery snail and said they are all the same and very boring creatures.
I was like THAT is not the point, I specifically asked for the lighter colored one so I would be able to see him better. I was not amused.

Next time I venture out to Saratoga, I'll go visit walmart and petsmart and their huge wall of fish :-D

#13 ·
Ugh, I bought fish at the new Petco, Hated it. And how dare the guy say that mystery snails are boring. >:O I think they are fasciating. I might have to check out the new Walmart.

#17 ·
Admiral Apocalypse, I'm guessing he's about 1.5 years old because I got him about 8 months ago and he was already at his adult size.

#24 ·
Here's my Thunder. I'm pretty sure he's a CT. Hard to get a pic though because he's always squiggling towards me when I come to the tank. He's a little love bunny.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.