Betta Fish Forum banner

Petsmart/Petco Run!

2K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  jskate94 
#1 ·
I'm leaving to go to the store in a minute! I need to pick up a few things.

So PICTURES when i get back :D

Lord only knows what i'll end up buying this :x

Don't you just hate when you know you'll come home with something you don't need, but you just love it? Let's hope I don't walk down the betta isle, or I'll be coming home with a new fish! lol

#4 ·
Last night I went into Petco "just to look" and ended up coming home with a new betta. The funny part is, they were closing in 15 minutes so I figured it was safe! XD

#6 ·
I got a Marimo :D and some wisteria :eek:

I ALMOST bought a crowntail, he had a black body with purple and red fins. :( I woulda named him EdHardy D:. But he is the new tank setup Sherbert has :D

and i finalized everything on my new betta I'm getting off of aquabids :D

here he is,

kinda looks like he's starting to marble :eek: Idk what to name him D: he should be in the mail tmrrw :D

#7 ·
@ilovebunnies - i almost did! lol. paypal tht 100? ;D LOL jk :p

@pink - lol it's like an impulse thing! i can never resist!

@princess - LMAO! i can almost picture it! thinkin ur safe, then BAM! a beautiful betta sitting right in front of you :p

@laki - next time you go, let me know! i'll go the same day and we can buy fish together! and name them like theyre twins! lol

#9 ·
@laki - next time you go, let me know! i'll go the same day and we can buy fish together! and name them like theyre twins! lol

:p Most definitely!!! (I already have a name picked out though ;-) )

#8 ·
:D Nice AB fishy, I like marbles! I am limiting myself to only two -.- I don't need any more, I love my boys!

#11 ·
@Laki - :eek:! what name have you picked out?! lol

@Tiki - that's what i need! lol, at least you know you'll be getting more fish in the future with that juicy 20 g!

#14 ·
I had my chance tonight. I went in for bunny hay and a betta heater and was looking at them... 2 which stood out and a couple pinkish ones. The 2 best looking ones were white and blue possibly marble (I can't tell yet) and one was CT and the other was VT!! :D I didn't get them bc I wanna make sure I have everything I need for Lakitu first!

The name I picked out for my next boy is Bowser. <3 <3

#16 ·
i went to petco for a new plant today...and came home with a new tank lol..i need to stay away!! i dont have room for a bigger tank...my boy went from 1 gallon to 2.5..it barely fit on my night stand..but he seems to love it! i looked a the bettas but no way i can have 2..i wish..i seen few little guys that looks so sad...and one was dead it was upsetting:cry:

#17 ·
Why can't it be january. I want to buy more stuffies...Like bettas and tanks and marimo.

#18 ·
I tested my bf tonight to see what he thought of having another betta.. I convinced him in 2 seconds just now with a pic of mustard gas. You can have all the blue-white marbles in the world, animallover, if I can have 1 mustard!!

#19 ·
@Laki - Bowser & Wario! :D and LOL! the mustards are what got my mom too! lmao

@animallover - search "platinum" or "opaque" or "marble" on aquabid! :D

@yaoi - january's only 4 months away! :p

#20 ·
But its so far D: I want lots of tanks and bettas so that in early june i can do my first spawn

#22 ·
My mommy wont let me. Xd I clould, i have the money!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.