Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-26-2015, 11:16 PM   #421 
Fenghuang

Of course I don't mind—post away! He is gorgeous. What a handsome little boy. Those are some huge ears. He reminds me a lot of my EE boy, but a different colour.
Fenghuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 11:30 PM   #422 
litelboyblu

Thank you, Feng! The one that looks familiar, are you talking about yor white boy? Because if you are... He's gorgeous!
litelboyblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:06 AM   #423 
Fenghuang

Quote:
Originally Posted by litelboyblu View Post
Thank you, Feng! The one that looks familiar, are you talking about yor white boy? Because if you are... He's gorgeous!
Yes, I am. Although he is white with more copper now.
Old Yesterday, 09:42 AM   #424 
litelboyblu

Oh! Sounds very stunning... I don't mind a picture
litelboyblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:55 AM   #425 
Aqua Aurora

Love the shot of your wild type male, so stunning! Can we get a fts of the ee's ..bowl/vase?
Aqua Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:38 AM   #426 
Fenghuang

Well, until Blu decides to grace us with more pics, I'll post some. This is my favourite female right now. She is an almost fully cellophane plakat except for a black stripe in the middle of her body and the most distinct blue eyes. She is from the same seller as my Dalmatian girl. She has marbled a little since I got her, but not much. Not too worried about her marbling though because cello and black are my two favourite betta colours.

A little while ago, a feral tom we never seen before rolled into town and began hanging around here. He is a splitting image of our cat, Jasper, so we just began to joke that he was Jasper's daddy. Well, he is too skittish to get close to, and only recently let us approach him (only if we have food to coax it, of course) and only once or twice. The females that live around here are also kind of mean to him, so he keeps his distance when they are around. But recently, we began to notice that Jasper was getting really overexcited in the evenings and would bounce back and forth between the screened in patio and the different windows around the house. Turns out, the tom cat was coming around to visit. They would just sit and stare at each other through the screen or meow at each other. It is really kind of cute. The two cats have sort of the same mannerisms too and eat the same way, so we really do think they might be related. Sorry for the grainy shot, but both cats kind of freak out when you disturb their meetings.

Here's better pictures of the tom. He only let us pick him up about twice, but he hated it. You can see it on his face. Ci's holding him in the pics.

Our cat Jasper, the glutton. You would think we starved him with how pitiful he looks, but believe me, he isn't hurting for a meal anytime soon. He actually lays in his bowl waiting to be fed and when you drop the food in, he just turns his head and tries to eat like that.

Old Today, 01:02 AM   #427 
logisticsguy

Just stopping by to say hello and that I enjoy reading your journal.
logisticsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:16 AM   #428 
Fenghuang

Hello! And likewise. I very much enjoy reading yours, LG.