Betta Fish Forum banner

Giant Betta

4K views 75 replies 11 participants last post by  ChoclateBetta 
#1 ·
There were three, but I liked this fellow for his face :)

#3 ·
Well let me see if I can get a side by side picture of him and another male (using a cup or something)

#5 ·
How big are your tanks? These guys (most of the time) won't be longer than 4 inches.

#7 ·
I have between 1 and 10 gallons for my breeders :) perhaps ones day you can get a giant? :)

#13 ·
Congrats!

#14 ·
That fish is a beauty! Congratulations!

I am so so glad I have a tank full of giant babies right now...I'll only be keeping one (or maybe two) of the bunch but oh my they are georgeous! There's just so much....more...betta to love with them!

#17 ·
Choclate, it is a temporary tank. I have all my new ones in these tubs, in my HEATED ROOM for all my bettas. Once I can rearrange the room as needed, and have another day off (Tuesday) everyone will have shown they are herby, and will have been put in their tanks.

#18 ·
Yay. I have considered getting a 5 gallon putting Carter in there and put a giant in a 10 gallon. I have read they get bigger than the one you have.

#19 ·
Yup I think I posted a picture of the size difference of a regular betta and a giant ;p he is BIG! And when he flares, he doesn't zip about he does it so intent like, like he is a master of flaring lol

#22 ·
They are harder to care for?! :lol: well, bigger tank and more food yes... He eats twice as much if not more than everyone else

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.