Betta Fish Forum banner

My fish Fransisco..

691 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  xShainax 
#1 ·
Has such a personality. I bought him from a flower shop and he is pretty active. I work from about 0600-1700 and every time he sees me he wakes up and does a little dance. He has the bubbles all around the rim of his vase. There is also a piece of bamboo in there for him. He watches every move I make and when I lay down to relax he does the same. Also when.he knows I watch him he likes to swim.in front of me to where the water spreads his fins and sit there. I hope all of this means he likes me and is happy. He does a hyper wiggle and darts around until I settle down in bed. He is right next to my bed. He looked like the healthiest one and he was so beautiful I couldn't look at another. He never flares up at me and now he follows my finger when he feels like it otherwise it scares him. I only feed him 3 pellets a day.i hope that is enough. What so you guys think? Do your Bettas do this too. I have had him a week now and I love him but he watches me change lol!

(Sorry for crappy typing I'm on my phone)

#2 ·
Hi! And Welcome to the forums! Francisco seems like a really friendly, fun little guy! My little Mojo is very much the same, loves to follow my finger (then decides he's afraid of it, Lol!) and he's always very happy to see me and has a rather large bubblenest! Whenever he sees me, no matter where he is, he comes swimming up to see me and kinda dances around a bit! This is a really great site and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Lots of friendly people on here! And as for the phone thing, my phone is the same way! Lol, mine just loves to change "love" to "live". Have fun with little Francisco! :-D

#4 ·
That is funny! Mojo is that way too for the most part. He has made a little routine of settling down in his little beehive hiding place at night and sleeping there, though he does swim around a bit during the night :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.