Betta Fish Forum banner

My 2 new 10 gallon tanks w pics

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  dh5daaaccfdd 
#1 ·
ok so not the greatest picture taker here but heres tank 1 and 2. i still have 4 more to go, lol
i have to make a stand for 3 of those, so gimme time this week.
i have divided it into 4, 2.5 gallons each. the way its divided is so one filter can disperse fresh water into the 4 compartments. I used craft plastic from hobbylobby, that I cut and drilled holes and used black report binders for support, from office max, total for each tank $8
I also took a pic of the top of tank so you can see how the water disperses. I will probably add more plants and decorations too.

View attachment 5373

View attachment 5374

View attachment 5375

#4 ·
their looking good angelic, i put them near each other since their "brothers" lol

thanks doggyhogg

#5 ·
Wow I love the black substrate is that sand? It looks awsome!

#7 ·
ya its sand, expensive as all heck though, 24.99 for 20 lbs grrrr

but i think it shows their colors great

#9 ·
well imagine my surprizw when i found 2 of the boys together this morning, apparently he wanted to check out his neighbors pagoda! LOL they were totally fine though, no nipped fins, just swimming around side by side....was cute, was halftempted to keep them in their together lol but we all know that wouldnt last!

that little booger got thru a 1/2" x 1/2" gap behind the filter. i fixed that now. little stinker

#14 ·
Those are very nice tanks, very colorful and have beatifuil fish in them. Im going to try that with my 4 ten gallons, save room for plenty of more males when my fry get big. :lol:

#15 ·
ya i like the way it looks better than divided side by side....it looks like they are all swimming together, lol

ahhhhhh i can dream lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.