Betta Fish Forum banner

Post Pics Of 5 Gallon Tanks Here!! :))

2K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Lion Mom 
#1 ·
Please post your wonderful 5 gallon tanks here!! :)))

#26 ·
LOve the sunken plane- its really cool. The plants are really pretty as well. Are they real plants?

#9 ·
Omg!! You need to tell me what you like about it and everything!! I was debating about getting the 10 gallon tank for $30 at petsmart, or that one. Now I know Im getting that one!! Haha, Im wondering if a pet store will exchange my betta fish with one of theres, cuz I wanna a red betta, or even a red halfmoon betta sooo bad!!!

#27 ·
I love the looks of it and the fact that it LOOKS bigger than a 5 gal. tank. I REALLY like the price ($25.00) & the fact that it is free shipping to the home. It comes with everything except the heater. Oh - I also love the fact that it comes with a Compact Fluorescent Light rather than an incandescent bulb. :)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hawkeye-5-gal-Tank-Aquarium/14660258#ProductDetail
After seeing this I feel ripped off I paid $45 for mine not to mention shipping costs... then I see that one and like the way it looks much more and its half the price.:redmad:

#16 ·
Yes, I would suggest you just get it shipped to your home - it's free shipping after all!!! :-D That is what I did - had it shipped here to my house. TBH, if I could not have had it shipped here, I would not have purchased it since I would have had to go 60 miles round trip to get it - I live in a VERY rural community!

#17 ·
Yes, I like the Hawkeye better than the Tetra. For one thing, I like the looks of the tank better and, for another, the Tetra comes with an incandescent bulb which I replaced with a compact fluorescent so it was even MORE expensive in the end. Granted, the Tetra is glass, but with care the acrylic is very nice, IMO.

The acrylic WILL scratch easier, of course, but no problems as long as you avoid using paper towel on it. Invest a couple beans & get a scrubber made for acrylic & no problems!!! :-D

#24 ·
Here is my 5.5 gallon it's carlisle's tank he is the only fish that lives in my room so he is spolied.I don't have alot of plants though.He is deffinatly not a jumper so he does not have a hood it did not come with one either otherwise I would have put it one there.I keep the water a decent amount lower then the top too.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.