Betta Fish Forum banner

My newest :D

905 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  fleetfish 
#1 ·
Scuse the bare tanks ... I'm getting decor tomorrow :)

Tyson ... he's recovering from ammonia burns and general gross cup-ness:

Inigo ... he's an in your face kind of guy:

Heliotrope ... his pics don't do him justice, and yes, he's really that purple:

See less See more
#5 ·
inigo? :D

#6 ·
Wow! I certainly LOVE these fish! The colours are AMAZING! Where did you get them? I get my betta fish from a little fish shop that always has bettas that aren't one certain colour. I was looking for a red one but they didn't have any! Anyways, great fish!

#7 ·
BTW, Inigo is my favourite! Did you name him after a charater from The Princess Bride or no?

#8 ·
Yeah... he's named after Inigo Montoya of "You killed my father. Prepare to die!" fame. Also Inigo means "fiery", so it really fits him :)

Heliotrope and Inigo are from Big Al's and Tyson is from Petsmart.

@Pitluvs ~ Man, they sure do look alike! I was looking at your Ben and it hit me too: we have clones! Too cool, lol

#10 ·
These fish are gorgeous. Imagine the stunning tank you'd have if you could put them all in together. I'm always looking at these ( I don't have one.......yet) I don't often see them in my LFS's but when I do they all seem red or blue. In ever see the sort of colours I see here. I'm in the UK so maybe we just don't breed them the way they do in some countries. The way I've heard they are sold in 'cups' in the States is horrific. I'm so glad I don't see that. It would stop me going in to the shop as I couldn't bear to look :(
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.