Betta Fish Forum banner

My new fish, my other new fish, and Cade wants to be a pot.

3K views 57 replies 17 participants last post by  CodeRed 
#1 ·
First off, Cade wants to be a pot!
He was hiding in the SMALLEST pot I have, when there were two other pots in the tank that were bigger, lol.

Next is my new fish, he's Swedish.

Finally, my new betta. :D No name yet. He's a marble and I'm excited to watch him change. That's part of the reason I got him! I'll get better pictures tomorrow. He's hanging out at the back of the tank so he's hard to get and there are bubbles everywhere.

See less See more
#9 ·
Yes the first two pictures made me giggle too, lol. Cade is adorable. And your new guy is just beautiful!!! Lol, just love the Swedish fish though.

#13 ·
LOL. Great looking fish. That new guy is so pretty.

#18 ·
are you planning to breed the swedish guy? I would be very interested in several of his offspring.
Also, Cade is so darn cute!

#30 ·
Haha nice!

I just ate some of these guys while I went to the movie theatre the other day, lol. They were yummmmy!

#33 ·
So, in the last half of a day Augie's colors have brightened up A LOT. He's showing yellow, blue and white.
Conincidentally, Augie is the nickname of the college I'm going to and their school colors are blue and gold. XP
My camera is hard to pick up the yellow because it always does the white balance thing when focusing in on him and with the lighting it makes it mostly white.

You can see the yellow on his face

And although not the best picture, you can see the yellow in his fins!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.