Betta Fish Forum banner

One free fish drawing

14K views 141 replies 28 participants last post by  3l1zabeth 
#1 ·
Uhh... trying to procrastinate for my finals and want to make some more samples of my art... so... anyone?

#9 ·
That is a beautiful picture, aokashi. Thank you for sharing it!

#10 ·
oh can I be the cause of your failing final too??

This is Anderson, a free almost dead fish from walmart 3 wks ago.

Attachments

#18 ·
I don't want to ask, cause you should be doing school work.. but.. maybe if you ever get time, could
you do one of Bettabettabetta? (I'd ask for Tidbit but that would be a HUGE challenge, LOL)

#21 · (Edited)
Thank you, BBB is such a different looking fish. I still have yet to find one like him.

And don't rush on my account. Heck, you should be doing school work!

Tidbit doesn't have a tail, lol. Though I would love to see how you would interpret her! lol

#23 ·
Thank you, BBB is such a different looking fish. I still have yet to find one like him.

And don't rush on my account. Heck, you should be doing school work!

Tidbit doesn't have a tail, lol. Though I would love to see how you would interpret her! lol
Oh dear, it's not growing back at all? I love that picture with the imaginary tail btw =D so cute :3

I don't know whether to call this homework, I'm coding a website and frankly am really bored....

@Thomas: Thanks !

#24 ·
Not even a little. I'm pretty sure she was born like that. There's no scar tissue. The scales meet and it's as if the tail was never there. Don't feel bad for her, though. She gets around great and jumps higher then any of my fish, lol! When she's trying to move fast her whole body wiggles, it's the cutest thing!

^.^ She is cute, huh? no tail or fake tail, heh.

You sound like my husband.. he can't stand coding, he ends up playing chess instead >.>

#27 ·
Another member of the forums, evilVOG, found her at a grocery store. I pretty much begged him to get her for me. Love at first sight. So he did, and mailed her to me, and she's been thriving ever since. She's in a sorority now. In all honesty she should have been culled early on. It's a serious deformity. But for whatever reason she lived, and I'm very happy she did. She's my favorite girl.. (shhhh, don't tell the others!)

Oh wow, Anderson is beautiful! You're so good at this...

#32 ·
Hah! I think aokashi is just getting sleepy.. and as late as it is here, I am too o.o

#34 ·
Where are you anyway? I'm in east TN.. 2:14 here. You further north?

#36 ·
human form? You know what, you go crazy with it, I would love to see what you come up with! I love stuff like that! You got me super curious now, though, lol!

#37 ·
I probably shouldn't be up right now, but it's alright. I'm not going to die.

You female is so unique @MollyJean. I can now say I've seen a betta with no caudal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.