Betta Fish Forum banner

Has anyone ordered from this guy?

1K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  MidnightAngel 
#1 ·
#6 ·
such drama! lol I signed up for aquabid, but was unaware the website takes a while to "approve" the account and give me a password.... AH! She goes in a lil over 6 hours :(
So I've talked to the transhipper, she gave me his email, I told him if she isn't bid on I want her! Now I just have to wait for his response and hopefully no bids... I don't think I can sleep tonight!

#15 ·
Oh wow, they're both beautiful. You will be more than happy with the fish. If I ever order from Aquabid, and I see he is selling I will most likely get from him. He was such a great communicator and had Merlin shipped immediately.

#16 ·
:) I won both of them!!! Can't wait til they get here, when I talked to the transhipper, she said they wont send any to the US til next Monday, and by the time she turns around and ships them to me, I'll probably be gone for thanksgiving, so she's going to hold them there til after thanksgiving...I can't wait to get them! lol

#17 ·
very cool she will hold them for you, get us pics when u get them

#20 ·
Congrats! Both of them are so lovely. :p

When is American Thanksgiving?

#22 ·
Awww! Such a long wait to get them.

#23 ·
I know!!! That's what I thought. But she probably won't receive the fish until Monday, the 23rd, and since I'm leaving on Thurs, possibly Weds, I figure its best for the fish if they wait a couple days for me to get back before showing up...
But I will DEFINATELY have pics on here once I get them!! lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.