Betta Fish Forum banner

digital betta.drawings c:

3K views 32 replies 9 participants last post by  Perry the platypus 
#1 ·
I'm practicing Betts drawings on windows 7 starter paint and did one of.ciroc.last.night.
I can do watercolor, oil, acrylic, colored pencil, crayon and marker.
Remember these are just practice and are free. Once I get better I will be doing more detailed ones probably around $5 a piece. Depending on the work I put into it.

Post what you want!
Limit is 3 per person c:
And remember these are digital done freehand on a laptop so it might take me a day or two depending how many and what medium.
Starting now! :D

#3 ·
i would REALLY love one of my VT Honeycomb and My HMDT casper!

If these are free, i would prefer the most realistic one you can do, they are beautiful!
How about acrylic or watercolor?

all pictures of my bettas are in my albums, so just pick any picture you think is best :) Thanks so much!

#4 ·
Hey could you do one of my HM betta Comet? Your sample is really good! Do it in whatever you feel would look best with his colors. The pic doesn't show it well, but the top of his body is blue and his fins have a hint of turquoise. Thanks!

#14 ·
Thank you so much! At first I wasn't sure but now I'm starting to get the jist of it. I'm thinking of maybe having these as like a give away thing and start actually drawing, painting, etc. And selling those $5 a piece and giving those away as prizes for contest, trades and.such! Maybe it will encourage more people to see bettas for who they really are or something C:

#21 ·
Wow comet is beautiful! I think he would look best with watercolor so.his.colors.will blend nicely, ill let you know when I'm done and ill pm you when I post it here c:
Thanks so much for doing it! I'm sure it will turn out great :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.