Betta Fish Forum banner

I suppose I'm a little late...

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  eaturbyfill 
#1 ·
I've been on this forum for probably 3 months now, and I'm only now jumping into this part of the forum. So, my first betta was Sonas (avatar), and the number of fish I've gotten has steadily increased. I currently have 5 bettas, 7 (I think XD) ghost shrimp, and 5 otos. I have lost my fair share of fish... 2 bettas, several shrimp, and two albino bn plecos. Anyway. This is supposed to be a thread where you people can meet me, not my fish! XD

I'm currently attending college in Wisconsin (for privacy purposes, refraining from saying which one!). I'm majoring in Biology, and plan on getting a Masters in Marine Biology at some point in time. Don't know if I'll ever get there, as my motivation to finish even my Bachelor's degree is lacking XD But, if I ever want to follow my passion and study Great White Sharks, I'll have to get my Masters.

If my life goal was any indication, I have a real passion for sharks, the Great White in particular. Along with them are dragons (almost as intense as my passion for sharks). Drawing and writing used to be a huge part of my life, but have dwindled over time. I go deer hunting with my father and sister, and occasionally go fishing with my father, sister, uncle, and cousin on Lake Michigan. I love every minute of it, so save your breath if you're anti-hunting, anti-fishing. Not trying to sound rude or anything, but I hear enough of the banter, I don't want to hear it while visiting one of my few hideaways.

Anyway. I'm a rather cynical person with a poor view of society, but don't let that put you off XD I'm really rather kind to the people who show me the same kind of respect that they want in return.

See less See more
#2 ·
aw welcome!

What kind of betta do you have?

#4 ·
aw how nice!
I wish I had more males, they're so pretty but I am getting a sorority tank!

#5 ·
I really, really, really want to do a sorority, but I have no place to put it. I'd love a 20 gallon long, but as I said... no room! My 10 and my 15 only fit in two places, so if I got a 20 long, one of them would have to find a new place to sit, and I just don't have the space :(

#7 ·
We man I have that problem too I can't figure out where to put my 26 gallon fish people problems

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.