Betta Fish Forum banner

Pink Butterfly x opaque spawn.

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  registereduser 
#1 ·
My girlfriend let me spawn her favorite fish which won at the FOTAS IBC show a few months back. He is the best breeder we have ever owned, the spawn is about 1 week old now and I'd say there are 150+ fry, none with swim bladder problems.
Best Of Show Hm Male New Breeder.

We did a back to back breeding with an opaque halfmoon male, this female is amazing.

I will post up fry in just a second.

See less See more
#6 ·
Mr Pinks brother is at my house depressed! I feel so bad for him. I separated him from his free swimming spawn a few days ago. Going to start feeding him bloodworms, Daphnia, Mosquito larvae, Brine shrimp AND atisons betta pro instead of just Atisons Betta Pro.. and add some IAL, hopefully hell perk up..

#9 · (Edited)
Lol. Don't waste em.. You're gonna need another box in a week or two with all of the fish you have! One little piece can last a while I usually change them after a week. Use the same one for the same jar for a week before changing to another piece. Also. I'll be on the lookout for a Pineapple female. I still have this male that needs a good female to breed to him

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.