Betta Fish Forum banner

If u dont read "my little beta" read this...

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  rb500 
#1 ·
Ok welll it isnt that funny, one bit is but yeah basically:
I've just moved my fish into the 30 L with the dwarf puffer and there hasn't been any conflict with any of the fish attacking him, but it makes me laugh because he sneaks up to the other fish then flashes his gills at them and they all twitch. He definitely seems more happy and I swear his colours have got brighter again and his tips arent white anymore. I think it helps having a heater in this tank :)
The scariest thing is basically friday nite i did not have a good nite so i chilled out on sayurday buyy cleaning my biorb and now i can actually seee in, but i cleaned the air pump and out came my cleaning fish and i though "ok so thats were the body went" but then it moved" , it had been stuck there a month! x
yeah bit of an essay for you :D x

#5 ·
Oh wow,yeah what kinda cleaner fish?? And I thought dwarf puffers didnt get along with other fish lol...guess its all personality for them as well eh?

#6 ·
Wow, that's a strong fish! Wonder how he survived

#7 ·
wow that is crazy and really cool!! by the way i love puffer fish.

#8 ·
haha, yeah man sorry for those of you hwho took an interst in this ive been on holiday and had final exams and stuff anyway im free as a goat and looking to add some more fish to my 6 - gallon.
It was an albino cory, and it has become habit yesterday when i cleaned the tank (Which is hard cuz its a biOrb) i undid the pump and released the nutter again , though reading abit more about corys apprently he might need some friends.... So.... gunna have to look into that a bit more.
And onto the Dwarf puffer comment, yeah i believe its down to personality and peers, before when i had a second DP they use to gang up on the other fish but now he is a lone ranger he tends to leave the other fish alone and just likes to stare at objects near the tank, eh always pays me great attention as well hoping that im gunna "tweezer" feed him worms lol :D he's lovely :D x

#9 ·
Whoa thats so insane, and cool. Lucky he survived

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.