Betta Fish Forum banner

who wants to borrow my show quality mg?

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  sstacy19 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Michigan!! what is that 6 hours? ;) I am serious about this too...
I am going to offer him to the breeder of my dream fish in Florida if I don't find a breeder here! :)
Fish is still in Thailand of course, since I just bought him today, but my female is here...you can see her in the pics of my girls.

#6 ·
About 8-9 hours actually. :p LOL I have family in MI and we've driven there before..

Yeah, I was hoping you were in MD or PA or something like that. 'Cause it'd be much more possible then. But... I don't think I can now. :(

#8 ·
I WILL TAKE HIM I LIVE IN NORWICH NEWYORK AND THAT IS IN UPSTATE NY AND BY BINGHAMTON.:-D:-D

so are you serious about this beautiful fish?? or is the offer terminated?

#7 ·
Stacy... there is a Michigan Breeders Club that is affiliated with the IBC.. maybe you should look them up you might be able to join and go to meetings and maybe someone would want to do a spawn with your male. The Midwest club is having a convention in indianapolis this summer.. I would KILL to be able to go.

Here's the link.. look for district 3http://www.ibcbettas.org/pages/chapters.html

#9 ·
BettaLover, thanks for the interest, I am really only interested in loaning him to a seasoned and experienced breeder. Thanks though! 1 fish, I will look that up, pretty cool to know!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.