• Fish Food Flakes
  • Pre-Conditioned Betta Water
  • Gravel
  • Fish Tanks
  • Live & Artificial Aquarium Plants
www.RenasFishStore.weebly.com

#3 ·
She got banned, to quote her:
They banned me because I posted in classifieds, which I'm confused because I thought that's where you're supposed to post the things you have for sale?
I'm still buying some plants from her and her store is still open.

#7 · (Edited)
Very nice site but be aware some of the plants she sells are not aquatic.

There are US members who have nice plants for sale, too. You can always PM to see if they will specific plants. JMO. :)

To legally ship to the US, one must have a special license or package could be seized by Customs. Which is why AquaBid sellers use US transhippers.

#9 ·
7) Do not make unauthorized advertisements.
Many people have sought to leverage the effort that has made this community what it is to drive traffic to their own websites. If we allowed every person who came here to promote their website to do so, this place would consist of nothing but links to other sites that only served to divert our visitors. If you are interested in advertising here, please contact us. Otherwise, advertisements will be removed.
That's from the rules, I'd guess there were also other reasons but only the Admin or Mods know the answer to this. Technically the links should have been removed already.

#11 ·
She was asked a few times before not to advertise here without becoming a linking member. And then she started up again with advertisement links in her siggy so we banned the account.

Hope that clears it up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.