Betta Fish Forum banner

Have too many plants?

942 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  peachii 
#1 ·
I'm new to Betta fishing and got my first one two weeks ago. I'll probably have another one soon too!:-D I've got my first set up in a 2 gallon Fluval with filter and heat and silk plants. I'd like to get some live plants for this and a 5 gallon Fluval that's coming soon.

Anyone have any extra to stock my tanks? I can pay too!

Thanks, Sally

Here's my first tank:
Fluval Spec - 2 gallon Freshwater fish tank

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum

I'm new to Betta fishing and got my first one two weeks ago.
I've always found bettas to be tough to catch - what did yours bite on? I find flyfishing for them to be most effective. Despite their name, not much of a fight :lol:

#4 ·
Thank you Linda - PM answered. I can help you out, I have never ending plants.

I do not use Co2 so should have no melting. My plants grow like crazy but I do have snails. The likely hood of Pink, blue or brown ramshorns and maybe Malaysian trumpet snails is very high. I have Pink or Blue in almost every tank now and the random brown still showing up. Have also seen a few red ramshorns but not many.

Would be more than happy to put you together a package.

#5 ·
Due to changes in classified rules, users with less than 100 posts will not be able to use the classified section from here on.

As this thread was made before the rule was re-enforced, Please resort to PMs for now :) As always, please conduct your transaction in a safe manner. Non-gift payments made through paypal provide both seller and buyer protection.

Thank you for your understanding!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.