Betta Fish Forum banner

Wanna hear something awesome?

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  kitten_penang 
#1 ·
So the walmart I go to every so often actually got an amazing shipment of bettas. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll take care of these ones! When I went to look I was expecting to be appalled by their condition, but surprisingly enough their tanks were clean, save for one male, and there was even a few guys building nests!

There was.... a salamander VT that was GORGEOUS and I almost took him home and this REALLY tiny bright red CT that made my heart melt because he was so CUTE! and there was another with THE shiniest scales I have ever seen! They were all incredibly awesome but I didn't take any with me. The only way I would have taken one home is if it was a potential rescue, as I probably shouldn't have any more of my own. 4. 4 is my limit. lol. I should have taken pictures guys they were just beautiful. I'm going to check back in a couple of days and make sure they're all doing okay... and if that little CT needs my help... he's coming with me. ;)

#6 ·
That's great news!! Hopefully there is a really smart betta loveing person that works at that walmart and will take care of them...My walmart's bettas water isn't even all the way up...:'[ I want to see some pics of the lil crownie :]

#7 ·
are they in those lil plastic bags? barbaric if you ask me.

#9 ·
can't you complain or something.i hear the pet laws in the states are quite good .can't they help??

#11 ·
lol no they're in the cups. Surprisingly clean water so far, but I've seen some HORRIBLE conditions for the fish at that location. That's how Tifa and Nina ended up with me. lol. Thinking about taking in rescues, temporarily. I have ONE open spot that could fit a 1 gal tank. we'll see what happens. If I see one in need he or she will be coming with me.

#13 ·
should be start from 4 to 5 then break my record of 25 lol they grow on you ^.^

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.