Betta Fish Forum banner

My Boys

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  1fish2fish 
#1 · (Edited)
Its been quite a while since I've been on here and I can't remember if I've properly introduced ALL my fish since I was on last so here goes!

I currently have 4 male VTs and have also acquired 3 mystery snails as tank mates. 2 snails are gold and one is black. My tanks consist of 1 divided 10 gallon, an Eclipse 3 gallon, and a (temporary) 1 gallon.

Here is my 10 gal. It houses Fish and Freddie as well as spike and gary (the snails)
The tank (it has since changed so I'll have to get an updated pic soon). I am currently switching to live plants in both tanks.

This is Fish.. he is a 3+ year old Orange Dalmatian

This is Freddie... he is my chronic tail biter as you can see. He is very shy so most of his pics are blurry unfortunately.

This is my eclipse 3 which houses Damon Salvatore and his pet snail Felix.

This is Damon.. he is a Red Butterfly VT I got from walmart in october.

In my 1 gallon is Blue Jeans. He is a blue Grizzle VT. I hope to move him to a 2.5 minibow sometime in the next few months. Sharing that will probably be some Ghost Shrimp.
This is blue jeans. I got him the day before I got Damon.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thank you both.

The reason I chose Damon's name is I decided to do a "vampire" theme for names for the rest of my tanks. So far I have "Damon Salvatore" from the Tv series The Vampire Diaries, a gold snail named "Felix" from the Twilight series of books, and a black snail named "Spike" from the TV series Buffy: The Vampire Slayer. The next betta I get will be a cellophane VT named "Lestat" :D

#7 ·
Very nice boys!

#10 ·
I love Damons colors, something with colored fins with the white trim. Love your tank setups.

#16 ·
Lol I think so. You'll have to excuse the cell phone quality.. this was before I got my Digital camera.

He doesn't hang out in his shark as much anymore. Now that he has a 5 gallons all to himself he spends most of his time behind the heater when he's sleeping. I can't wait to get him some live plants to sleep on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.