Betta Fish Forum banner

Looking for Cheap bettas!

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Alcemistnv 
#1 ·
Okay, so this is simply a "test" to see if it's possible to find a betta I like within a decent price range.

At the moment, I only have about $10 to spend on both the fish+ shipping, but I'm jsut really looking for a fish at the moment that is looking for a new home.

The dilemna:
My school currently has a shipping service in which anything that is not an envelope will get sent to mail services. Mail services processes the package and will notify you to get the package. This can range anywhere from a few hours to a day.

I don't want to spend $30+ on a fish from Aquabid that will end up dying on the ride here. I'm willing to get young fish as well if it's more convienient for anyone.

at the moment, I'm looking for anything that is not a VT.

I can do plakats (PK VTs are good), but it has to be stunning! :D

I'd like some pictures of the fish up for sale.

I will notify when I can get more money on the account.
Also, I can pay in art favors. I can assure you my art has quality to it so it's not going to be somthing that looks like a 3 year old drew xD I can give my deviantart if anything.

If you live in the area, or are willing to drive near the campus, I can provide provide payment in cash ONLY if the fish is the one I bought and is alive.

I don't know how to compensate for dead fish, I'm sorry.

So yea, post away!

See less See more
#4 ·
Can I see a picture of Jaws?

I mean, I just say that because I already have Buddha and there are lots of VTs at the pet store, but I'm not saying I won't get one :)

And do forgive me Lebron for forgetting things, i thought there was a such thing as a veiltail plakat...?

#11 ·
depending on where you are, you might wanna do a round on the local breeders and pet shops/fish shops in your area. i almost always buy local, because i want to observe the fish's behavior and as much of his personality as i can before i decide if he's right for me, and one or another of the local places usually has what i'm looking for :)

#15 ·
I'm going to wait and see with junglist first, but I'll keep your female in mind, especially knowing how awesome yours are
At the rate you're acquiring bettas, I think you're going to have tanks mounted to your walls soon
Haha no I'm just realizing I'm allowed to have one more tank and I'll have an extra one thanks to Buddhas tank....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.