Betta Fish Forum banner

New delta female!

435 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  lilchiwolf 
#1 ·
lilchiwolf and I went to an awsome fish store in our area for the first time and they had all sorts of crazy freshwater fish they had HUGE plecos and a HUGE catfish and a crazy huge puffer fish with teeth he actually fed one a snail and it ate it in like three seconds.they had giant golden mystery snails too.They also had a some males and a female sorrority with some very big girlies in it he has been conditioning them and feeding them all sorts of good stuff he even floated a male in there for a little while.they are deffinatly ready to breed.I decided not to get one left then thought about how cute her babies would be with Dobby or Youki when he gets better.I'm pretty sure I am going to breed her with Dobby.So he she is plump and ready to go.

#2 ·
YAY! I put my gal back in her cup. She was breathing pretty hard.

#3 ·
aww poor girl did they do anything?

#4 ·
no, nothing yet. she was getting really sick of him attacking her and he was doing it more and more after you let to where she was laying at the bottom and breathing really hard.

#5 ·
aww hopefully they will make babies eventually.

#6 ·
I wants..........

#7 ·
It was wonderful he had about five of these girls one was bigger then this girl(belly wise) but her fins were pretty clamped he also had another pretty red and terquise one in there that lilchiwolf got. 6 bucks gets you a pre conditioned delta female it's not a bad deal.

#8 ·
I'll post picks of my gal later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.