Betta Fish Forum banner

Do pink Bettas exist?

9K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  Otterfun 
#1 ·
I know purple does. But does pink?

#2 ·
Check my album..

#7 ·
My male Pigg has a completely pink body and a red/white tail and my newest girl, Themis, is almost the exact same colours :D I've only ever seen those two, and that's why I bought them!

#14 ·
This is my Pigg:

And this is Themis:

They share a divided tank, but it's not as clear of a barrier now:

#19 ·
I WOULD order from AB, but I live up north and right now is just NOT the time to be sending a little cutie through the mail, even though they have heat packs, we just had a north easter and the roads are horrible and it's like 10*F outside. I'm not going to subject a helpless little lovely to that right now... and I don't exactly have the money, AB is pretty expensive. Maybe I'll get lucky and find one at a LPS or Petco/smart. I found Horizon-- my gorgeous purple one (RIP), a while back at petsmart.

#22 ·
Yeah, Themis is partially blind and will probably be completely one day. She has difficulty finder her food, but she manages. Not all are like that, if you're asking. I bought her like that and didn't notice until after, but even if I had I wouldn't have given her up XD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.