Betta Fish Forum banner

Two New Babies!!

620 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  kathstew 
#1 ·
Just got these lovelies today at petsmart. If you read my post in the breeding section titles Veiltails? you'll see that im thinking of working on a line of veiltails to show in the future, so I went looking for a nice vt male, and ended up with this guy. He's nice... has some ripped and tears, and is stressed to the max, but I think he's going to turn out to be a nice male

He doesn't have a name yet, but here he is

And here's the pretty little girl I bought, just because she's adorable! She'll go into the sorority. She needs a name too!

Im at my fiances house right now until tomorrow, so I bought a cheap little divided 1 gallon tank and a small heater to keep them in until tomorrow, so they didnt have to stay in their cups over night.

See less See more
#2 ·
aww thats so sweet of u to pay the extra cash for the tank and heater for an over night thing :)

those two given a chance for him to heal would be a great pairing colour wise :)

#4 ·
Thanks! I know its just one night, but I didn't want them to have to be in those aweful cups and blue water any longer then they needed to be, lol.

he looks either baddly ripped or almost a dt vt

she on the other hands a lil ct girl it looks like :)
He's ripped, a split right down his tail, and he has some holes in his dorsal fin as well, but I think he's going to be really nice when he's all healed up!

She definitely has CT in her, I think she's more of a combtail then a full CT though

#3 ·
he looks either baddly ripped or almost a dt vt

she on the other hands a lil ct girl it looks like :)

#6 ·
They are both adorable! It was so nice of you to rescue them, and buy them a heater and everything for one night! That's awesome!

Congrats on your new bettas, they are both gorgeous!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.