Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-16-2015, 06:29 PM   #71111 
Tress

That is why I don't go to the pet store anymore. I can't handle more than the 8 bettas and handful of guppies I have xD It's just a LOT to handle
Tress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 12:12 AM   #71112 
FishyFishy89

When Ninja wants my crab cake but I keep telling him no.
Attached Images

FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 01:48 AM   #71113 
Tress

"But mooooooooooommmyyy, Pwease?"

My cats are horrible mooches, but as of late they have become SNOBS. They used to eat anything but its hard to get them to even try things. Pudge still gobbles down anything though, she truely thinks she is a dog. I make her dance around for food and she'll even take it from my mouth. Actually if I have something she wants and I'm sitting or laying down she hops on/near me and sticks her face right in mine or will paw at my face trying to get me to give it to her. Haha kinda screwed myself over there by teaching her such a bad habit.

So last night we were doing a little raking of dead grass and leaves and burning it. At one point the fire suddenly smelled EXACTLY like coffee beans. Not just a whiff either, it smelled strongly of coffee beans. Mom didn't believe me till she came over and smelled it too. I'm actually excited to do some more tomorrow if the weather holds.

*closet pyro*
Old 04-17-2015, 02:21 AM   #71114 
LittleBettaFish

I seriously think the majority of people are closet pyros. When me and my younger brother were kids, we sometimes set things on fire in the backyard. That was with our bucket of sand from the sandpit to put it out if things got out of control.

Ah... the naivety of youth.

My cat is obsessed with Pringles. If she hears you open a packet of Pringles, she comes running and then tries to claw them out of your mouth while you are eating.

I also want to cry because it is cold now, and I can't feed as many mosquito larvae to my fish as I could over summer. My mum tipped out a whole heap I was cultivating in a pot base. I told her if she fins any miscellaneous containers of water, ask me first before tipping it out!
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 02:35 AM   #71115 
Tress

I agree xD I was taught as a kid how to safely tend a fire, start up a fire, etc.

Glad I'm not the only one with a cat that does that. I also have a cat that wakes me by sinking her claws into my scalp or face. She'll happily bite or whack me when she's unhappy with me - lately its cause I'm jiggling her jungle pouch and calling her fat xD
Old 04-17-2015, 02:43 AM   #71116 
LittleBettaFish

Haha for anyone who is a Simpsons fan, I always think of that scene with Ralph and his leprechaun: "He told me to burn things".

Our Siamese treats us all like peasants, me, my mum, our dogs, the other cats. You only see or hear from her when she is cold, wants me to take her outside on the harness to eat grass, or she wants to be fed. Other than that, if you touch her, she gives you this look like she only permits you to live because she lacks opposable thumbs.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 10:37 AM   #71117 
Tress

LOL I've heard so many Siamese are stuck up like that! I think my mom used to have a part Siamese and she would steal wool socks and had stored them away deep in the basement. They finally found them when she knocked over a box and they all came falling out. One of my kittens mauls my fluffy socks after I wear them and they are so gross when I pick them up >.<
Old 04-17-2015, 01:28 PM   #71118 
FishyFishy89

Someone is growing some whiskers!
Attached Images

FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese