Betta Fish Forum banner
4M views 13K replies 2K participants last post by  Smaragdina_is_best@12345 
#1 ·
Ok, so I'm sure everyone would love to see the variety of betta tanks/bowls that we have, so post pics of yours here!:-D I have to find my camera, and then I'll get pics of my tanks :)

#295 ·
Thanks guys! I'm sorry for the late reply. I've had a busy few days (with the College World Series and all). :)

His tank is 2.5 gallon. The heater looks large I think but I tried a smaller heater, the Tetra 2-15 from Wal-Mart that everyone recommends for the smaller tanks but it only got the water to around 75 degrees. So I found this other one from Petco and am able to keep his water around 80-81 which seems great for him. He seems very happy at this temp. Thanks for the compliments guys!

#300 ·
neenjar, i HAVE to ask what kinda of camera you are using? and is that an off camera flash or do you just have lighting that is THAT awesome?

#301 ·
It is an olympus sp500uz, nothing too fancy. I use no flash, no room lights on, only the tank light on.

For this 1.5 gallon tank I am using a 10 watt compact fluorescent bulb sunlight spectrum that has the output equivalent of a 40 watt incandescent. I have it in an architect style desk lamp right over the tank.

Zeus does not seem to mind the light as he goes up to the surface alot when he gets tired of exploring and the plant LOVES it. I will take a pic of the entire thing.

#302 ·
i just love how soft the lighting is. LOVE it. every time. looks great and makes your fish look as beautiful in photos as i am sure he does in real life.

#311 ·
My boys!

Taco: DUDE! Why is your tank bigger then mine?

Tian-Tian: Because mommy loves me more.

--

Truth be told, I love them both equally!
But these tanks are their current tanks for now. When I can purchase and divide a 5 gallon tank and take pictures with a REAL camera (i.e., not a webcam), I will do so!

Taco is STILL tiny! :lol:

And now some more pictures of my boys, because they're awesome.

Taco was NOT pleased about the flash from my webcamera. Poor little guy.:-(

And last one of my main boy, Tian-Tian!!

'Cause he knows he's a stud. ;-)

I really want a 5 gallon tank. Really, really do. And a real camera. BLARG.

#318 ·
Took a panoramic of my tanks with my iphone! :]

the two fish in the little bowls (lucian and viktor) are usually in the 10 gallon but i'm treating both for ich so for now, they have to be in tiny bowls with daily water changes :[

azrael is in the first 2.5 gallon, followed by ares, then the empty 10 gallon and underneath there is caspian, my new yellow and blue guy! :]

#319 ·
Here are my three tanks. The first one has a single male Betta in it, 10 gallon.

This one is my sorority tank,7 female betta in a 29 gallon :)

And finally my last one. A 5 Gallon. I plan on getting some fake plants this upcoming Friday to put in there(I just got this one yesterday).(that is a shell on the left...I am also buying a new camera next weekend, haha. As you can see the one I havenowis ancient and sucks :-()