Betta Fish Forum banner

Hi my name is Bob....

2K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  bettaowner101 
#1 ·
I am a young, single, attractive, male looking for someone who likes to eat pellets, flakes and frozen foods as well. I was rescued from that horrid Walmart place and am now looking for a long term to permenant tank by tank relationship because I like to have my space. Please excuse the slightly blurry pictures sometimes I find it hard to be still. LOL;-)

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks you guys. I like the way he has colored up since I got him home he was a much paler color and now he is almost the color of butter.

#8 ·
I like flareing at my beautiful reflection and stareing at my 2 legged mom when she is in the room.

LOL

#11 ·
Yes but the good thing is they feed us. LOL

Thanks Drama.

#16 ·
LMAO...He is gorgeous! I would definitely consider if I was a betta! ;-)

#17 ·
That is a beautiful fish, never saw a yellow fish as bright as he is, if you breed I want one:shock:

#18 ·
Wow, what a handsome guy! I saw one that looked a lot like him today at Walmart, but this guy looked pretty sick. :-? I hope someone buys him and gives him some TLC! I would buy all of them if I had the money and space. There were also the most beautiful orange, purple, and blue ones! I guess the new shipment had come in and I wanted them ALL!!

#19 ·
If I ever breed you will be the first to get one Cindylou. What color female should I put with him if I ever do? Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.