Betta Fish Forum banner

Axolotl surprise!! Eggs!

45K views 483 replies 54 participants last post by  Jupiter 
#1 ·
So I just moved, and had the axxies in a bowl overnight, because I was exhausted last night and didn't have the energy to set up their aquarium.... When I went to bed, they were fine, in fact I shot a cute picture of them:

Ruth and Toothless yin-yang! XD

now, when I woke up and went to check on them, I find this... O.O

I freaked!! Lmao!! I can't believe it! So of. Purse I put them in another bowl... And I am going to TRY to raise these little guys....

I don't know what I'm doing!! Yay! XD

Anyone know of a good place to get teeny live food things?

See less See more
#278 ·
Yeah I am soooooo excited now!!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!

#284 ·
No I didn't make it I could never draw that good!:) Aokashi made it for me!

#286 ·
I am really excited for them to come! lol. Now school has to go fast tomorrow it hopefully will cause are classes are shortend i am so excited i am shaking!

#288 ·
Someone on my local CL posted an ad today for a GFP Axolotl for sale... I just about died when I saw her... From heart ache... She is perfectly healthy, except that she is VERY skinny... Poor dear!

Her and Ruth... They should be the same size!

Between Ruth and Toothless... So skinny...

I am also not entirely sure she is a GFP, don't have a backlight to test it out. Lol

#290 ·
Oh that is so sad! She looks so thin! That is just not natural...

In another note... I was so happy about this thread I started looking for Axolotls info and telling my friends... when my advisor came in and saw me telling one of my lab partners... She then said how we might use them at some point for experiments... and I felt so horribly bad... :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.