Betta Fish Forum banner

Bowl Buddies Betta Care Kit??

2K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
Has anyone used this kit?? I just purchased it, and I wanted to know if anyone has used this and if it's pretty effective? Thanks:)

#7 ·
yeah, since I bought flapjack at walmart, I had to purchase food of course, but they didnt have the hikari bio gold, so I am now feeding him Wardley brand, is it ok to introduce new foods, or should I just continue with what I originally purchased him?

#8 ·
There is no problem introducing new foods. I feed mine all different kinds. lol I feed mine the bio gold and wardley advanced. I got the Wardleys because one of my females was spitting out the bio gold so I fed her the Wardleys then switched her back to the bio gold and she no longer spits it out.

#9 ·
I first had Tian-Tian on Top Fin (which is what they fed him at the store), but after a while he refused to eat it and so I switched him to Wardley. He's been fine ever since. :) Switching food shouldn't be too hard on him. But every Betta is different so I suppose give it a shot and watch him carefully!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.