Betta Fish Forum banner

No laughing

651 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Shirleythebetta 
#1 ·
:oops: I did it again. Two stubby little faces got me. Heres the initial pics. I will post more later when they are settle in there one gallon "observation" areas. Introducing my new two VT's that suckered me today first one is Superman and last one is Flash. Flash is missing a third of his back fin but he is still looking strong. You can see by the cups conditions how they suckered me. I talk a big game about not getting anymore "I don't have the room" and now I have two more. I irritate myself. This makes.... seven tanks.

#3 ·
They are very similar in appearance. They are both VT both bought at the same place and both look like they are going to be marbles. I think it will be interesting to see what they look like when the are in clean water. They dont flair at each other so yea they could def be bros. Flash is like a red/pink and blue and superman is just blue marble I think. I will def get better pics when their emergency tanks heat up. I think they are going to change color too they are in cloudy yellow water so we will see.

#8 ·
Thanks everybody. The second boy is already darkening in his body. I will post more pics in a week or so for comparison. This should be fun to watch them color.

#9 ·
have you seen this?

Hey guys? I kind feel like a dope and Flash tricked me. I thought his Pectoral fins were half missing. Today after having the fish for a few days now, I started to get bored and edited some pictures I took of him. Upon closer inspection, his pectorals are perfect just weirdly colored. The ends were so clear I could barely see them. Tell me what you think please. I have never seen pectorals this colored anyway but half clear? has anyone else seen this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.