Betta Fish Forum banner

Getting ready for my vaca

824 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  fishyinpa 
#1 ·
So I am almost ready for my trip lol. I packed my bag for my clothes,all thats left is my toiletries. 3 of my tanks (uncyled,unfiltered) got 100% wcs. I have Fishy,Pandas and Pez left to do. Not too bad. I am a little worried about Pez,since he still has fin rot. Hopefully he will be okay until I get back.

Other than that,I have to do 2 hamster tanks,piggy cage and bunny boxes. Dang I left alot for the last day eh?? Oh well. :roll:

I was contemplating that while I was out there,if I saw a nice betta (male or female) maybe Id buy it. Would one be okay with a 7-8 hour drive with only a couple stops? Would have to keep it in its lil bowl (unless I buy a cheap critter tank or something similiar) til we get home. Hmm....dunno how dad would like that one!!

I was considering adfs as well,so if no bettas catch my eye there I will just get adfs when I get back home again.

I will probably check in on here sometime during the week. Taking my laptop with me lol. :lol:

#2 ·
I think if you got a betta up there that it would be okay for the ride. Just made sure the cup isn't going all over the place. I remember you saying you were going to Ohio. Which part? I lived in Ohio for 16 years. lol.

#7 ·
I live in Ohio now lol

We are going right outside of Canton. Oh cool. i figure if they can survive being shipped and flown around the world,a small trip wouldnt hurt em much.
Omg, I live in Canton

Oh okay. wherever that is lol! The town we are staying in is Alliance.
OMG lol, Alliance is in my high school's football confrence, and we drive there all the time for different stuff! lol

#3 ·
We are going right outside of Canton. Oh cool. i figure if they can survive being shipped and flown around the world,a small trip wouldnt hurt em much.

#5 ·
Oh okay. wherever that is lol! The town we are staying in is Alliance.

#8 ·
oh wow! ill prolly see ya and of course not know it lol. so,anywhere you recommend going while we are there? other than football hall of fame...and any good fishy stores??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.