Things I did with my tanks today:
-Put my extra female, Lucky, in my 2 gallon.
-Set up a new 2.5 gallon, decorated it, and put Virtue in there.
-Put Virtue's cup (fully closed) in Honor's tank to keep it warm while I set up her new tank. Lots of flaring and flirting ensued.
-Did 100% water changes on the 2 gallon and first 2.5 gallon.
-Prepared egg and thawed frozen food for the next 3 days of conditioning the pair.
-Split my microworm culture in two.
Things I need to do:
-75% water change on the 3 gallon
-Monthly de-algaefication of the 3 gallon
-Fix the divided 10 gallon's filter
-Trim plants in the 3 gallon and 20 gallon
-Get some Prime and Seachem Potassium at the LFS
-Get at least one more microworm culture going before I spawn the pair next week
-Get an actual brine shrimp hatchery going (been spawning them in a jar, and I'm only getting about 30-50% hatch rates)