Betta Fish Forum banner

Going to a pet store today...

2K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
One I haven't been to before. Let's see if I can go there and come back without buying another fishie! :shock: :p

#3 ·
Hmm my money is on you coming back with something... :)

#4 ·
I really want new store around here petco is not cutting it, everytime I goo to a new store I hope for a rack full of show quality bettas, one day I will find one. Im going to the same store I kingdra from right now so who knows maybe we will both come back with something.

#5 ·
i bet you will get something!

#7 ·
When I saw this threads title my face did this: o_O

#11 ·
Ohh!! Exciting! I'm going to a pet store tomorrow! They have the most bettas I've EVER seen in one place! Hundreds. Normal pet store prices too! I told my mom that I just wanted to "Go and Look" haha. I'm preeeetty sure I will come home with one.... Haha. I'm totally addicted like all you guys now! :-D

#13 ·
Awww, the store was closed today! (they are closed on Tues. how weird is that?!)

BUT, we are going to be in that general area tomorrow so we are going tomorrow! Hubby was saying they keep weird hours at the store (he read the sign). Hopefully we'll be there at a good time.

#17 ·
Well, we made it to the pet store today. They had a great fish selection, but as far as Betta, it was sad. They looked about 10x worse then when they are at Petsmart!
That had some cute puppies and ferrets there though!
And nope, I didn't bring home anything but some veggie clips. We did buy the annoyingly bright clown fish one but Gabriel hates it. So now we have basic clear ones.

#18 ·
Aww that sucks. Hard to find a good store that takes care of their bettas.

#20 ·
Petco seems the best ,but not by much lol. Petsmart always has dead ones. Seems the ones they have near the actual fish tanks get better care than the ones upfront. Guess they forget about them. Course they dont keep CTS in the back....My petland was horrible with them,as they are with most animals.

#23 ·
I have used their fish to creat my lines (which by the way are awesome, ;) ).

#25 ·
Yeah I have absolutely no pet stores except for this itty bitty one that has like neons and cories and a bit of supplies. I have to drive 15-20 minutes to get to a Petsmart or Petland.

#26 ·
Yeah petco has quite a variety of them.

#27 ·
My PetCo has halfmoons, deltas, crowntails, and double tails.

#28 ·
I need a petco in my area.... I have petland (horrible), petsmart (ok), petworld (horrible), Big Al's (great, but horrible for betta), and a wonderful lfs for all things except it has bad betta's.

The lfs takes good care of them, they are all healthy and in clean water, they are just poor quality stock. I do not think he has a good betta supplier.

Online ordering for me going forward!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.