Betta Fish Forum banner

I should have started here!

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  RandyTheBettaFish 
#1 ·
Hi! So some of you may have seen me posting around a lot recently, so I thought I would officially introduce myself. I am a lifelong animal enthusiast, bibliophile, and computer nerd. I recently moved to the um, lovely state of Maryland with the hubby! Missing Colorado lots... but at least I don't have to have snow tires here! I've had bettas off and on throughout my life, and only recently did I decide to do research about taking better care of them before deciding to have one. Let me say, I SHOULD HAVE STARTED HERE A LONG TIME AGO! I'm sure a lot of people feel kind of guilty and crappy when they find out everything they *thought* they knew about fish keeping was wrong! hope to see many of you around the forums in the future :)

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum!! And OMG. You live in Maryland, too? I live near you! What county are you in? It's OK. When I came here. I went straight to making a new thread and asking if I'm doing the right thing. So don't worry! Do you want to Chat? Just VM me and don't worry, I'm a girl too. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.