Betta Fish Forum banner

Snails for sale or trade

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  LadyVictorian 
#1 · (Edited)
I was slightly overrun.

I'll consider just about any offer at this point.

Located in Michigan

See less See more
#2 ·
I've got the same problem!! Got about 30 cupped waiting to be shipped out right now.

I'd try posting them on AB -- if they are cheap enough someone will end up buying them! Thats how I got mine actually

#5 ·
Haha I've got them in my cup too! Lol
I love my snails, just hate all the babies I get from them!
I wish you could get some loaches on loan! But I'll probably end up buying a couple assassins when I go back down to Columbus in a few weeks.

#6 ·
I love the ramshorns, the Pond snails are just too prolific for us to keep up with. I guess they recently had a little snail Bacchanalian, all of the decor was covered in eggs! And 1 of those was a ram clutch. They were even trying to mate with my poor rams! I think my fiancé is going to squish any new ponds after this. And in addition to the over 55 ponders we pulled, we have a horde of Malaysian trumpets, but, but they're easier to ignore in the substrate.

Your loach comment gave us an idea though. Mike's dad keeps a yoyo and a dojo or two, he might ask if he wants them.

#7 ·
Ooh! I have only ever seen like 5 pond snails total in all my tanks combined. It's the ramshorns that are turning out to be those kind of breeders.
I'm glad you might possibly be able to get a loach! That'll definitely help the problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.