Betta Fish Forum banner

I couldnt say no...meet Mojito!

756 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  fleetfish 
#1 ·
Went to Petco today to get a new rock vacuum and couldnt say no to this guy. He is so gorgeous!!! And Im happy to say the pictures are a very good representation of his actual coloring. I love him already!

Ill be heading out to get his tank first thing tomorrow. I just have to figure out where to put it!! Im at my 3 betta limit. :oops:

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh wow! He's so gorgeous! No wonder you couldn't resist. He has such beautiful coloring and such perfect fins. Grats on your new guy! :D BTW that's a great name for him! ^^

#3 ·
Thank you! I was scanning through all the cups when I saw a flash of green and white. When I picked him up I gasped and said "WOW!" So, it was love at first sight. :)

I thought of his name on my way home and thought it was fitting. :D

#10 ·
Thank you everyone!! I can't wait to get his tank all set up for him. I even got some green rocks to help show off his color. I'm thinking maybe white rocks would be better though. Opinions?

Is his color emerald? I'm not sure what color he is technically...I just guessed.

#11 ·
NICE! I have been wanting a green butterfly! I want to see some flare pix

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.