Betta Fish Forum banner

Moment when...

651 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Draug Isilme 
#1 ·
the moment when you see how much your betta has grown since saving them from petsmart, petco or walmart.

Mine is hugeee now! and the color is beyond what I normally see.

Love it. Wish I can just buy all the bettas at the store lol.

#5 ·
:D he looks so healthy and vibrant!! I never would've guessed he'd become such a beauty at first glance of his first pics, but that's just another example of how wonderful care can go a long way...
Yeah, I always trip when I see before/after pics 'cause I'm like "o_O You were THAT tiny?!" And my fish's colors are really phenomenal, as well as his tail ^.^ I was worried he wasn't a halfmoon for a bit when I originally purchased him under that label... but boy, did he boot that idea out the window....

#7 ·
... Ya know, there should be a sticky of before and after photos of bettas >.>... Why isn't there a sticky for this, seriously?! It's just as amazing to look at as it is to see peoples tanks and bettas in general! >.<

#12 ·
>.> A sticky thread? If so, I'd like the link

#9 ·
wow! amazing transformations! I wish I'd taken a pic of my little girl- she was sort of a dull blue grey and has turned out a stunning blue with a black head- and big fins for a girl, too! She moves so fast, getting a good pic is tough (not that I mind, she's happy!)

#14 ·
Thank ya

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.