Betta Fish Forum banner

my first spawn (maybe log)

2K views 33 replies 7 participants last post by  betta lover1507 
#1 ·
i had conditioned them for 2 weeks. today i was cleaning my room and my pair where spawning :-D. i bred a VT female "strawberry":

and my older brother's male HM i have no pics of him yet.

soon i will upload the video of them and get a photo of the male:) but am just soo happy!! i can't believe it. no one had faith in me though so that is a little upsetting but am excited :-D can't wait to see the little ones most will be VT's though. they just finished spawning a little while ago. wish me luck with them. i also plan to sell them but i will do pick up i really don't trust mailing but i will think about it ;-)

See less See more
#27 ·
thanks i love her soo much, the fries are too small for my camera right now because my camera sucks, i will take pictures of them when they get bigger.

ALSO you guys am going to be gone for 3 days for vacation starting Friday, my parents are going to be feeders today for ALL of our fish. i wish i could stay but my family is not going to be here with me.

#29 ·
Well you can take them out and put them in a separate container thats smaller thats still heated and give them special attention if you wish :) Did something go wrong with the water? And I'm sorry about loosin them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.