Betta Fish Forum banner

best christmas present ever

952 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  k stiles 
#1 ·
here is the new guy that my best friend got me for christmas. i decided to name him abraham :)

i really have no idea what his coloring is lol. you can't see it in the pictures but he has spots on his fins, so does that mean he's a dalmation? he's brightened up a little bit and so far his body and his fins are a peach-ish color and have a little bit of blue and red. he's got some splits in his tail that are healing, thanks to some aquarium salt and bettafix.

the cup he came in was sooo small it was heartbreaking, he could barely move :-(. a lot smaller than the walmart/petco/petsmart ones. he's currently in a half gallon bowl that he seems to really enjoy, which is no surprise when i compare the size of his cup to his bowl now. he's sitting next to jacks bowl, and is absolutely loving the flare sessions that they have. he's already started a little bubble nest!

but anywho..here is my beautiful new boy!

i can't wait to get the 5g set up for him :)

See less See more
#7 ·
hes verry pretty!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.