Betta Fish Forum banner

Probably not... but worth a shot.

1K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  FishyFriend1 
#1 · (Edited)
hey guys,

so First off i was wondering if there is like a bubbler that anyone knows of that doesn't require tubing and pumps etc... just something that bubbles naturally. I need to know because my guy has a TERRIBLE tail biting issue. I have been told that bubbles are very amusing and Christmas is coming up......

I can get an airstone i suppose but i really don't wanna buy 10 feet of tubing for one stone cus i would probably use 2 feet...
v
any advice is greatly appreciated.

Oh and P.S; if i understand correctly, i need tubing, and airstone, pump, and a valve?

And if i were to get one, which i might, i would probably get an decoration because i think it would work best for my situation.

#2 ·
Walmart has a 1 gallon kit for around $11 that comes with an airstone, only a few feet of tubing and an air pump. It's actually cheaper than getting the stuff separately, and you could use the tank if you had an emergency.

#6 ·
I have a bubble chest from petco and it has become Taiyou's biggest enemy. He stares at it until it moves then swims around then stares again. He's a nut. But i can only find the similar tanks online :< not the actualy one, but my friend has it and i know what it looks like -w-

#23 ·
I recommend something like the Azoo 2500 or better. I use a 5500 on my Oscars tank.

I also think anyone should stay away from this style Tetra Whisper air pump. This pumps design is BAD, it will not last long at all.

Azoo + 8ft of line + bubbler stone/wand = $15-$35 depending on the size of the pump. This is a rough estimate from foster and smith, not including shipping, on a 2500 up to a 9500(which is like for 100+ gallons).

Oh, you can also add a check valve to the pump. Pump insurance at $1-3 for a 1-2 pack.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.