Betta Fish Forum banner

My NEW black orchid CT pair!!

2K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  Chard56 
#1 ·
just got these guys from aquabid. beautiful fish but are a bit stressed from travel so here you go.

and there is one more female. will get pics of her when she settles.

See less See more
#6 ·
no I got them from Chard56 or Richard. But I was debating whether to get hopdiggity's or richards but i had some sent from richard but they died. and I personally like richards bettas better!

#11 ·
I can't see them either. Maybe it's the format? (D'aww..I wanna look!)

#14 ·
The reason nobody can see them is they are linked directly form a gmail account (or so the link appears) which is a secure site. Only the OPs IP has permission to see them.

The best thing to do is save them to your hard drive and re-upload them to a public album here attached to your account, you can create albums through your user CP. Then just re-post with the new links.

#19 ·
Oooh, i have never been able to find black ones where i live, i know you got them online, but i prefer to buy local so i can see what i am getting for sure before i get it. (i have had bad experiences buying online)

You are very lucky.

#23 ·
Do you have a photobucket account or did you upload from your computer pictures? If you post and then move or delete them from wherever you got them they will not show up on here either. I used to have quite a time trying to figure out how to post pictures but I'm an old hat at it now. Here's my pictures of them mernincrazy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.