Betta Fish Forum banner

Some pictures of the babies

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
Sorry the pictures are not clearer but they are better then if i took them with my cellphone camera:cool:
Organism Aquatic plant Plant Adaptation Camouflage

Aquarium decor Aquatic plant Plant Organism Aquarium

Nature Aquatic plant Aquarium decor Vegetation Non-vascular land plant

See less See more
#5 ·
Balthazar formerly known as Bala my cambodian plakat, Aztec my dark blue plakat, Tippy turquoise female and Fawn redish blue female unsure if they are vt or plakat females but their pictures are posted under Parents of Accidental Spawn and also a description of how the babies came to be lol

#9 ·
Some have darkened up and some are whitish with little black eyes the bigger ones are alittle over 1cm but under 1 1/2 if that makes sense lol
I had to split the spawn in half so they are in 10gal tanks but i am trying to save for a larger tank so i can try to catch the biggers and move them to it while keeping the smaller ones in the 2 - 10gals.
Just as a side note Balthazar is still with the babies in one of the 10gal.

#12 ·
AWE! Such cute little babies. I tell you, this is like watching a soap opera... the way this all started is such a wonderful and interesting story! I can't wait to see them develop, I'm so curious to see what they will look like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.